The above photo of our oldest son was taken last weekend in Panama City Beach, Florida.
The top ten things I learned during our recent journey through the Redneck Riviera:
- Peanuts have an optional spelling - "p-nuts"
- Mullets aren't just for hairstyles - they also make "a great dip"
- Dollar General Stores are located every 5 feet
- It is completely acceptable to put the letter "S" backward in advertisement
- Kountry is much more "kwaint" if spelled with a "k"
- When PMSing, you can also request "choklit" to find relief
- Meat makes a great condiment - introducing the Hardees Philly cheesesteak hamburger topper
- Post Offices there are wee - some with 10 P.O. Boxes or less
- Park a survey crew at the hump of a bridge in front of a nuclear reactor and watch hilarity ensue
- We can't get the signal for our Tampa Bay AM sports radio station in our neighborhood, but we can get the signal over 5 hours away in Tallahassee
P.S. UPDATING my last entry to say: Don't buy from auction seller "backdropsource" / "backdropsourcecom". They are dirty rotten thieving bastards. Looks like our little crooks also have a website at backdropsource dot com. Read over at Flickr for more details on the saga I so did not need in my life last week...and again this week when they used my image in fifteen new auctions...
Original images and works ©2001-2007 to Todd and Robyn
Orlando and Tampa area newborn and maternity photographer
Visit this Tampa blog : http://www.justanotherjen.com
Buy a New Port Richey house / home in Tampa Bay : http://www.newportricheyhome.com : for sale
Ask me about custom-made photography session information
packets, referral program packets, or any promotional piece