The above photo was taken by daddy out in our backyard on April 6, 2006. Daddy got to telecommute and stay home with us during a picture-perfect Florida sunshiney April week...
Reading and loving: "Xhaustion - Live it, Love it, Be it" at I am doing the best I can "The Woman who wears Xhaustion projects a sense of inner defeat. She seems to say to those around her 'Just eat the cheese doodles and leave me alone.'"
Todd was home with us Wednesday - Friday for a 'mini-vacation' of sorts, telecommuting after the end of a fiscal year. I'm seriously going to need the next five days with him at work and the boys and me at home to recover from his 'vacation'. We have went. And gone. And driven. And walked. And swam. And ran. And played. And napped. And met ourselves at the door all over again. But I been done seen 'bout everything...
As such, I'm too tired to compose anything of merit this week. So instead, I give you "Link-o-Rama":
1. "Top 10 Photoshop Tips and Techniques"
2. Pixoh: Edit pictures online (spotted at merylk's)
3. Ensnipe (courtesy of -Angela - I'm tired of doing eBay sniping myself)
4. The Pod portable tripod solution (seen on HGTV's "I Want That!" - and of course I want the red one)
5. BabyWit.com and Ellabeebaby (because my wee ones are too cool for school - alternately, I'm too tired to dress cool so they do it for me)